torstai 12. tammikuuta 2017

Thank you Taiwan

One day until my time in Taiwan is over. One day until I jump to the plain and fligh away. Okey, I am not flying home yet, but I am still not staying in Taiwan any longer. One day to enjoy this wonderful country. One day until I really have to start to prepare myself that I am going back to Finland.

Taiwan taught me so much. I can honestly say that I am not the same person anymore who came here 5 months ago. I like the person who came here but I really really really love the person who is going home now.

I have to admit that when I came here I didn't have a clue how sad I really was inside. I thought I was living happy life. I thought my life was perfect. I thought I was enjoying my life to the fullest. But no way, I wasn't!
My life wasn't bad and I wasn't unhappy before, I don't mean that, but I didn't know who much happier I could be!

I didn't have a clue that it would be possible to go to sleep everynight without tears, without being afraid of nightmares, without hoping that night will last long because I was happier when I slept than when I was awake.

I didn't know that there is still people exist who will show their unconditional love to the totally new, weird looking wester person who can't even speak their language, who does everything against to their cultural rules and who really doesn't have a clue about what is wrong and what is right in their sociaty.

I didn't believe that it would still someday be possible to honestly say I am happier than I have ever been. Happier than one year ago, happier than two years ago, even happier than three years ago. Say that I am happy about myself, I am happy about my life and I am happy about new perspective of life that Taiwan has taught me.

I didn't realize that there is different, better and happier way to live my life. The way where I can decide by myself what I want to do, where I want to go or what things really make me happy. I don't have to think what other people might think about me or my decisions, and I definitely don't have to do anything that I don't want just to impress someone else.

When I now go home I won't be Noora anymore, I will be 裴琳. Or well, of course I will be Noora because nobody in Finland could say my name if I would be 裴琳, but even my name would be Noora again, inside I will forever be 裴琳.

裴琳 loves life. 裴琳 loves to be social. 裴琳 loves to meet new people. 裴琳 never says I can't. 裴琳 enjoys adventures. 裴琳 is spontaneous. 裴琳 loves to laught. 裴琳 wants to see the best in every people. 裴琳 never judge people by their skin color, race or religion. 裴琳 loves new cultures. 裴琳 tries to enjoy the little things in life. 裴琳 thinks positively. 裴琳 is not afraid to show her feelings. 裴琳  wants to do something good everyday. 裴琳 sees the value of herself. And the most important 裴琳 is happy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti